1736 S. Park Court, Suite 201
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Our Chesapeake office is located in the Greenbrier area of Chesapeake. We’re on the second floor to your immediate right. Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to accommodate clients requiring access via an elevator. However, our clinicians can provide online counseling via a HIPAA secured site Doxy.me.
Once clients enter the lobby, we aim to provide a peaceful environment. Feel free to enjoy complimentary snacks and drinks in the lobby. In an effort to increase relaxation and to reduce distractions for clients, we ask that cell phones be placed on vibrate or silenced even while waiting for others to be serviced. We ask that calls be taken outside of the office suite and have a designated area outside of our suite.
Walk & Talk Therapy sessions are typically held at the beautiful, serene Oak Grove Lake Park in Chesapeake, Virginia.
If you are using the interstate to visit us, we are right off I-64, Exit 289A Greenbrier Pkwy. There is a U-Haul and car dealership at the corner of the busiest intersection closest to us. Click on the map for directions from your starting point.
- 3 minutes to Chesapeake Convention Center
- 3 minutes to Kroger
- 5 minutes to Greenbrier Mall
- 6 minutes to Oak Grove Lake Park
- 7 minutes to Regent University
- 9 minutes to Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- 11 minutes to Kempsville Center for Behavioral Health
- 14 minutes to MacArthur Mall
- 14 minutes to Norfolk State University
- 19 minutes to Old Dominion University
- 20 minutes to Chesapeake Square Mall
Before Your First Appointment
It can be helpful to review and complete Intake forms prior to your first appointment. You can bring them with you to your appointment. Or, if you would rather fill them out in person, please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your appointment. Intake forms will be located in the reception window of our lobby.