9211 Forest Hill Avenue, Suite 204
Richmond, VA 23235
Our Richmond office is located on the 2nd floor. Our offices are conjoined with Richmond Natural Medicine. Our offices are designed to provide a peaceful and warm environment. A friendly receptionist will greet you as you enter the lobby. Feel free to enjoy our complimentary tea and coffee bar. The office is fully wheel chair accessible via elevator or stairs. There is ample, free parking, and the office is located on a bus line.
Walk & Talk Therapy sessions are typically held at the peaceful and serene Forest Hill Park in Richmond, Virginia.
Click on the map for directions from your starting point.
- 5 minutes to Sneed’s Nursery
- 8 minutes to Cinebistro
- 8 minutes to Stony Point Fashion Park
- 14 minutes to Carytown
- 15 minutes to Virginia Museum of Fine Arts
- 17 minutes to Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU)
- 17 minutes to Virginia State Capital
- 23 minutes to Short Pump Town Center
- 34 minutes to Virginia State University
Before Your First Appointment
It can be helpful to review and complete Intake forms prior to your first appointment. You can bring them with you to your appointment. Or, if you would rather fill them out in person, please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your appointment. Intake forms will be located in the reception window of our lobby.