- Psychotherapy and Counseling
- Wellness Coaching and Counseling
- Clinical Staffing, Training and Workshop Services
It doesn’t matter whether you choose traditional or integrative services, we specialize in the following areas but can help with a wide range of others.
What we specialize in:
- Depression/Mood Disorders
- Stress Management
- Family Issues/Life Transitions
- Foster Care/Adoption Issues
- Trauma Related Issues
Here are some common reasons people contact us:
- Angry Kids/Grieving Teens: Maybe they’re not acting like themselves. They may be angry, frustrated, don’t follow your rules, or have other behavioral or emotional issues in other settings. Also, kids and teens process death, loss of family, foster care, adoption, suicide, divorce or even new people joining the family in different ways. They may become withdrawn, angry, or begin showing new behaviors that are troubling. We can help.
- Frustrated Parents: We help parents to be even better parents by looking at what you are doing really well already. We then teach new skills and check in as to how it’s going.
- Stressed Professionals: Sometimes the stress of life, parenting, work, or money can get in the way of you living your best life. We work to help you restore the balance in your life, get unstuck, experience more meaning, and feel better about the direction of your life.
- Everyone Else: We work with people that are dealing with depression, anxiety, feel alone; have lost themselves along the way, and that want better relationships. If you are not sure if we can help, send us an email.