Dear Client, Colleague, and/or Community Partner,
We are excited to announce that Whole Journey Services will again see clients in our office as of June 15, 2020 for select clinicians.
We are also able to provide continued services via telehealth (video or phone visit) if you would like to be seen from your home. As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC, we ask for your patience and understanding as we move through different phases of reopening.
Here’s what you can expect from Whole Journey Services during this time:
- Our providers will be alternating work schedules to provide access to care while allowing for social distancing.
- Clients and staff will be required to wear masks while in the office.
- We have closed our waiting room and work spaces to help with social distancing. You will need to wait in your car until you are notified by your clinician to enter the building.
- If you need assistance during your visit, we ask that the person who brings you in waits in the car until your appointment is over to help us limit the number of people in the clinic at any one time.
- Upon arrival, you will wash your hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when you enter the building.
- We will gather information through as many contactless ways as possible and will establish hand washing protocols for everyone.
- Most soft and porous materials have been removed from the office.
- We will continue to maintain our routine cleaning procedures.
- We will communicate any changes as we move through this process. Please let us know the best way to share information with you.
Clients will be notified when their clinician is scheduled to return to the office. Feel free to contact your clinician or our office for more information. We look forward to serving you and hope this finds you well.
Your Whole Journey Services Care Team