“How to utilize coping skills, self-care and self-awareness to succeed in everyday life.”
Facilitator: Nikissia Craig, LCSW, CCTP
This group is designed to provide a deeper understanding of places we get “stuck” emotionally throughout our daily lives. Participants will practice moving beyond mental and emotional blocks to live more present and authentically. Ideal candidates are those exhausted overachievers who have fundamental coping skills in place already, but struggle to manage their expectations of their life, the demands of others, and self-care needs.
Areas of Struggle:
- • Self-Doubt
- • Perfectionism
- • Anxiety
- • Stress Management
- • Disconnected Relationships
- • Consistency with using healthy coping skills
- • Maintain and increase clarity in your life
- • Increase self-esteem and self-worth
- • Decrease stress and anxiety
- • Decrease irritability
- • Align your values with your behaviors
Space is limited. This a closed group that is intentionally intimate; 3-month membership required to complete all 8 sessions: February 28th- May 30th (next cycle) at $97 a month
- 90 minute group discussions
- Educational support about what’s happened and why in between sessions and reference books we’ll be using to support the group.
- Creative expression opportunities through writing, music and humor as coping tools
- Online support via email support, encouragement and inspiration during non-meeting weeks.
This group provides the opportunity to co-create support. Allow yourself to be seen, heard, and accepted for who you are in a non-judgmental space.
Screening is required to create a mutual fit among group members. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your screening.
Group Meeting Dates:
2/28 Session 1- Introduction and Launch Party 6:00-7:30 p.m.
3/7 Session 2- 6:00-7:30 p.m.
3/14 Session 3- 6:00-7:30 p.m.
4/4 Session 4- 6:00-7:30 p.m.
4/18 Session 5- 6:00-7:30 p.m.
5/2 Session 6- 6:00-7:30 p.m.
5/16 Session 7- 6:00-7:30 p.m.
5/30 Session 8- 6:00-7:30 p.m.
-Self-Acceptance and Self-Compassion -Exploring the relationship we’ve developed with ourselves, how to balance expectations, demands and emotions from a healthier place
-Healing Wounds and Righteous Rage -How to address negative feelings, how to put anger in its rightful place, blame and judgment as stuck points
-Emotional Recovery: Trauma through Time – Understanding of how the body keeps score of our pain, exploring our lives and relationship with others as opportunities to recover from the past
-Release and Restoration- Relaxation and coping tools (traditional and alternative), the practice of resolving issues, principles of forgiveness as a coping tool
$97 registration covers first month membership, program reference book(s), consultation and launch party (chair massages, reiki, and refreshments)