Temporary Staffing ~ Temp-to Hire ~ Direct Hire
We offer customizable, professional support to agencies that serve individuals, families and communities.
How It Works
- Employer referrals are submitted either over the phone or online.
- Employer preferences in addition to the position requirements are discussed.
- Employers can either request that resumes are submitted to them or sign-up for membership in our database.
- Employers are able to schedule interviews and customizable orientations with our candidates.
- Employers are matched with their employee.
Our employee candidates are not just placed with requesting agencies, our employer clients and employee candidates are professionally matched. We understand that our candidates are high quality as well as our agency clients. With this in mind, we strive to build professional relationships where agencies and employers can thrive.
Due to the variety of populations, agency goals, and client needs within the mental health field, our employee candidates are screened face-to-face by a licensed mental health professional. Our goal is to have your agency’s mission and needs matched with our candidates’ passion, skills/talents, professionalism, personality, and work performance.
Staffing Services Highlights
- Every member of our database has been individually interviewed for knowledge base, written, oral, and clinical knowledge.
- Criminal and Background clearances have been completed.
- Verified Work History and Reference Checks have been completed.
- Personality Testing
- Written and Oral Communication Skills Testing
- Software Knowledge
- Engagement/Rapport Building Techniques
- Assessment Skills
- Clinical Interventions and Treatment Approaches
- Treatment Planning Skills
- Termination/Discharge Planning
- Customer Service Knowledge
- Crisis Support Skills
- Workplace Intelligence(Peer-to-peer and Peer- to- supervisor)
- Work Environment Compatibility
Employer Preference Screening
Ultimately, we believe each employer has an idea of the type of employee that will most benefit your agency’s needs. However, with our staffing service, we often encourage our employers to consider the following and to give us their feedback to assist in the matching process (free of charge) if requested.
Work Environment:size, location, home-based, and/or some travel required
Work Pace:fast, slow, intermittent busy periods, turn around time on job duties
Most Desired Skills:passion, experience, flexibility, etc.
What does our clinical supervision services mean for your organization?
1. Employee’s work performance and case issues are effectively addressed
2. Goals and objectives align with your organization’s objectives and needs
3. Ensure that staff are working within professional codes of conduct.
4. Professional Development
What does our clinical supervision mean for your staff?
1. It helps staff manage the emotional and professional demands of their position.
2. Provides a safe and confidential environment for staff to reflect on their own cases and clinical skills and to discuss.
3. Support staff (which can improve morale and job satisfaction)
4. Professional Development
What is the impact of high quality clinical supervision services?
1.Deeper therapeutic value
2. Improved clinical skills
3. Higher satisfaction of service delivery among clients
Currently accepting applications for candidates. Contact Us for additional information.
Currently accepting inquiries from agencies seeking candidates for hire. Contact Us for additional information.